- Welcome party to Yuzhen, Nathan, Shabnam and Yajie.
- Farewell party to Siqi and Shuang.
- Our new R01 grant starts.
- Our new R01 HHIP grant funding starts
- Congratulation to Xin’s FAM13A metabolism paper publication
- Farewell party to Betty, Xin, Yuan and Chris
- Holiday Yankee Swap Party
- Thanksgiving Party
- Yuan Haos baby showing and congratulating on her new addition to family
- Dr. Xiaobo Zhou Lab’s 10th year anniversary party!
- Yan’s farewell party!
- Congratulations to Dr. Christopher Benway for the new addition to his family!
- Congratulations to Dr. Feng Guo for her co-first author paper, published in the JACI!
- Congratulations to Dr. Jeong Yun for her honorable mention at the 4th Annual Brigham Research Institute Lung Research Center Symposium!
- Welcome to Dr. Yuan Hao in joining our group as a new post-doctoral research fellow!
- Welcome to Dr. Jinzhi Duan in joining our group as a joint post-dcotoral research fellow with Wei Lab!
- Congratulations to Dr. Jeong Yun for her award for the Abstract Scholarship from the American Thoracic Society!
- Annual Holiday Party!
Congratulation to Fatima who will start her graduate school in Connecticut!
- Congratulation to Snow who will start her graduate school in UCSF!
- Congratulation to Andrew who will start his medical school in U. Penn!
Welcome Dr. Xin Li who joined us as the research scientist!
Congratulations to Dr. Yan Li for a new addition to her family: little Leo
Our new R01 “Identifying Functional Variants in COPD GWAS loci” is funded!
Congratulations to Dr. Feng Guo for her collaborative research in asthma accepted in N Eng J Med
- Congratulations to Dr. Zhiqiang Jiang for his first FAM13A paper published in Am J Respir Crit Care Med!
- Congratulations to Dr. Jeong Yun for a new addition to her family: Alex Sumi Lee.
Our R21 was successfully transitioned to R33 as a 3-year of grant funded from NHLIB to assess functional variants in HHIP and FAM13A GWAS loci.
- Congratulation to Dr. Jeong Yun! She was awarded for Abstract Scholarship from American Thoracic Society
- Welcome Dr. Xianliang Rui and Dr. Yan Li who joined our group as post-doctoral fellows!
- Dutch PPG is funded to support our laboratory work related with asthma and COPD overlapped genetic determinants.
Dr. Taotao Lao’s HHIP aging story is published in PNAS!
Congratulations to Dr. Taotao Lao on his first-author paper published on Genome Medicine!
- Congratulations to Dr. Feng Guo with a new addition to her family: baby Landi Sun!
- Our R01 Grant on roles of FAM13A in COPD is awarded!
Our R21 grant to identify function variants using Massive parallel Report Assay (MPRA) is awarded!
Dr. Taotao Lao was invited to give an oral presentation in the FASEB meeting “ The Lung Epithelium in Health and Disease”.
Welcome Dr. Jeong H. Yun as the first clinical fellow to join our lab!
Congratulations to Dr. Zhiqiang Jiang who is awarded the micro-grant from BrighamResearch Institute, BWH
Congratulation to Dr. Zhou for receiving Chair’s Research Award, 2014 Research Performance Incentive Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, HMS.
Our first cellular model combined with network paper was highlighted in the cover of Genomics!
Congratulations to Derek Thibault with admission to the graduate school in Boston College where he can continue to pursue his dream of medical research!
- Dr. A. Xiaobo Zhou was invited to give an oral presentation in the Functional Genomics and System Biology Conference, Wellcome Trust Institute, Cambridge, U.K
- Congratulations to Dr. Taotao Lao to receive the Outstanding Poster Award in the 2nd BWH Research Day on his work revealing roles of HHIP in COPD!
- Our 2012 HMG paper was cited as an exemplar that identified functional variants in complex pulmonary diseases: Am J Hum Genet. 2013 Nov 7;93(5):779-97. Beyond GWASs: illuminating the dark road from association to function. Edwards SL1, Beesley J, French JD, Dunning AM. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2421025
Our research work on the identification of functional variants within HHIP GWAS locus won the Outstanding Poster Award in the 1st of BWH research day, HMS.